Sleep Clinic Sleep Clinic

That was beyond me. I didn't like the harmonizing autotune at first but I can't let that get in the way between some good rhymes and a good song. Gorgeous, a valiant work and I'm glad I checked it out. It looks like it took a while to get this one done but it'd be a shame if this is the only file you've got, or do. Keep up the good work

FH Miniflash 3: Jetdancer FH Miniflash 3: Jetdancer

This is quite a handful, not really sure what to think. It's like when you wake up and you just want to jam to some rick astley but you only have his first single around and you're like cool and roll with it. But then you can't stop, it's like you just keep going. It make you happy doing this.

Sort of like fans that spin, your whole life is spinning and you have to balance that. This guy, he's not sure or maybe he is sure how to accomplish that. He uses a routine choreographic movement sets that just stun and awe all that witness. The interface which he's chosen has given his life steps and bonuses and it's almost as if he's an ellipse suck in a bunch of of awkward paragraphs about how life was growing up in an orchard surrounded by carrots of doom. You can't argue with the carrots of doom but they can't hold you down either.

You're on a jet ship thing, not sure where you're going, but obviously it is panning somewhere, just doing your thing, since most of the procedure is automated in a jet anyway. Where did he get it ? Who is he? He could be a lot of people or just one.

After dancing for so long he finds himself on a dance floor. Where did it come from? the music's heating up but he's not sure what to do with it but the crowd is going wild. What crowd? Well they're us, and we'd better be anyway. It's important because when you're in a daze that's that you do. There are some amazing dance moves, and some that repeat a bit. One doesn't worry about perfecting the craft skill to a song like this, after all It's such a big song I'm sure every form of dance has been achieved with it at least in simplest forms, but that doesn't stop him. He keeps it up, and at some point excels.

But yeah here we are watching the inspiration of a man who risked his future for the sake of a really good party. This party was so good you wanted to be there, reading about it felt like you were there, and all the best world renown djs and mcs and backup dancers and prop artists were all there. There was a huge business venture in there as they discussed all sorts of topics like how to cultivate a society and turn an island into a place to live and get better reception than satellite cable provides in the process, what goes into an intelligence tower and how to make the best martinis.

They were all discussing that when authorities arrived. Naturally Volka took the bullet for his team of unnamed mercenaries of procrastination and the rest snuck out in the back, but right now as we speak they are harnessing the energy from that great era that will be passed down to the next generation what will happen in the future and why we can't have nice things like stolen jet raves and what we can do to accomplish in the future to gain and garnish that idea a little closer to reality.

YomToxic responds:

So beautiful... I am inspired!

M&L: Zombie Hunters M&L: Zombie Hunters

You have ultimately nice ideas. There's a wonderful flow gone here, and the pacing is great, and of course the spoiler is that it could be longer, but as you check it out again and again, it's about the perfect length and covers that track just right. It's an envelop of perfection you don't normally get to partake in. Almost magnetic.

Sex Kitten WATTT (why are there teeth there?!) Sex Kitten WATTT (why are there teeth there?!)

When you find yourself on "the other side of the internet" and don't know where to go, all signs say you should end up here:

This game is a major step up from the prior entries to this one. It's kind of a cross between the current now world and the before times. Most relic related games rely on the simple pixel gimmick to give you the remember when feeling, but this series while it's aged over the years still gives a feeling of being relevant and on top of the R&D. I haven't played them all but rather enjoy what I've seen in the dozens I have checked out.

It's similar to the Hell entry in that it's longer than it seems with multiple areas and a lot of backtracking, but backtracking isn't the chore. The chore is in finding out where you are and who you are. In the right set of mind, this game goes beyond any other experience, especially in a less than 7 megabyte file. I have spent hours just trying to find out what to do and was able to get through it with 2.5 endings. I'm sure there's more. There's always more.

Regarding the story, I always felt like in the series the dialogue was thrown at you and the narrative took a direct approach from point a to point b, but as entries went on sentience and its approach increased each time. This one has a peak somewhere in it that I haven't seen in prior entries or even most games as a whole. This entry didn't go out of its way to be over the top or induce shock-reaction but pretty much acted as a pivot between sanity and surrealism. It is a message of what I've been missing in this existence and what I've overlooked just by being alive.

I really felt immersed into the world brought together by a cross between low res and hi res backdrops in this PAC interface. The contrast with the images in the foreground and the animated overlay are astounding. I sometimes felt like the eye was looking at me, following me or my cursor, or had some AI of its own. That's probably not the case, but I felt it.

My favorite character was the first shopkeeper. I liked that you could not only just buy stuff and get a custom hello and goodbye message, but talk to the shopkeeper and it was different each time, like you came back and the passage of time changed. This was also in effect when you visited home and the way time worked was elaborated when you were able to offer the last character what he/she wanted near the end. What I got out of this was way beyond my expectations and I can't find the space in here to ask for much more.

Bottom line: overexposure of emotions and wanderlust in the form of a flash file. The 2010 debate on whether or not video games are considered an art can be squashed by this one submission alone. I hope in time this comment gets buried by other comments with the opinion of others so I can look over them and find out if anyone else saw what I saw in this. Thank you for everything and showing me it. I might not remember every detail about this in the future but in this present time, it means more than a lot to me. It means enough to know that I am privileged to see what I've seen today, here. Thank you again.

Sprite Movie Boot Camp Sprite Movie Boot Camp

Nice opening screenshot.. it's really thorough like scarecrows. This is the type of in depth detail we could use for all sorts of mediums, but hey, flash is a pretty good start. I ought to find an old copy and try to use the multiple desktops and draw along.

I like the animations and the production and presentation of it all the way through. And the thoroughness to explain to you that it's important to label your custom symbols as fishguy is a good touch. I really like fishguy. He probably needs his own adventure at this point. Sort of like becomes a staple to us regular aquarium people and what we strive to be. Keep up the good work as always.

YomToxic responds:

I'll send you the fla. Happy building!

It Came From Outer Space It Came From Outer Space

That has to be one of the swankiest menus I've seen in a long time. This one's a favorite. I think the overall look/feel of it is actually better than the actual game part, but there's a lot going on here and I wouldn't know where to begin. I find myself just listening to the music sometimes and once in a while clicking up and down on the menu so i can see him pointing the gun up and down lol. Mad props to the musician, well the whole team. This came out as something very special and will probably be hard to top down the line. Thanks for sticking with it and coming out with a solid composition as a whole.

Âsax Âsax

Wow, it's like being there and stuff. I like the clouds and the sig. The set of aviators allows the subject to see more than just eyesight and that's important. The blue background reminds of a slick animation or and oldschool desktop background. Pick and choose if you will, but it's good character and probably gives people a lot of hope too and stuff. Congratulations.

Nice weapon, nice feathers. Would fly again.

Teen Angst Teen Angst

Yeah, that's pretty average. Look at those lines behind him. A dark and mystic liney past of charos following him. Sort of like chaos but it's a typo. He seems like he'd type them all the time on the internet before someone corrects him. I hope he finds his way though. That would probably be important, right? GOOD LUCK ADOLESCENT and find your journey and medium into the future!

Mr. Red square Mr. Red square

Mr. Red Square guards the guardians and he is your friend. He pretty much does just as he should. I like the background, the character, and though there's tons of red space, it's not more than enough or not enough. It feels just right. It has a good feel to it all through and through and it looks like he can cure all sorts of conflicts but why post a picture of him? It's because he's kind of necessary in this dangerous Earth we stand on the surface of. It gives you of a hope to be hopeful

aaarinator responds: